A gouache to remember with the Hawker Tempest Mk.V, flown by Frenchman Pierre Clostermann taking down a German Focke-Wulf 190D fighter. It is shown here above Mont-Saint-Michel in France. The NV994 JF-E had the famous quote “Le Grand General” written on it, as a tribute to General Charles De Gaulle. Pierre Clostermann shot down 24 confirmed and probably another 9 opponents while in the service of the RAF.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.