A gouache to remember with the Hawker Tempest Mk.V, flown by Frenchman Pierre Clostermann taking down a German Focke-Wulf Fw 190D fighter. It is shown here above Mont-Saint-Michel in France. The NV994 JF-E had the famous quote “Le Grand General” written on it, as a tribute to General Charles De Gaulle. Pierre Clostermann shot down 24 confirmed and probably another 9 opponents while in the service of the RAF.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting
- Printed on aluminum dibond looks amazing and lasts a lifetime.
- Colors are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas.
- The print is matte and glare-free.
- The white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss.
- Aluminum dibond 3mm with a white coating
- Print directly on the aluminum top grade inks
- Good tonal gradation ensures accurate reproduction
- Matte and glare-free
- Includes a hanging kit- style depends on country of fulfillment