See this Fokker D.XXI flown by Henk van Overvest shooting down a German Messerschmitt Bf 109E flown by Hauptmann Robitsch on May 10th, 1940.
The Fokker D.XXI was developed as a cheap aircraft in the Netherlands in the 1930’s. The Messerschmitt was much faster and heavier armoured. Someone was just superior.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.