Have the force of these three Fokker G.I’s of the Dutch Air Force (Luchtvaartbrigade) on your wall. On May 10th, 1940 at 3.50 in the morning, the three G.I’s shown here, took off from Waalhaven airport (Rotterdam) to attack the German invaders. Collectively they shot down seven aircraft.
The Fokker G.I was a heavy fighter developed in 1936. Its size is comparable to a Messerschmitt Bf.110.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.