Get the last operational Spitfires at home! This gouache shows the ultimate Spitfires of No. 80 Squadron in HongKong in 1950. They were based on Kai Tak. The markings show identification stripes introduced in the Korean War.
The Supermarine Spitfire Mk.24 was the last development of the Spitfire. The Mk.24 has a maximum speed of 730km/h, or 170km/h faster than the first model. And it could reach 40,000ft, that is 10,000ft more than before.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting by Thijs Postma.
- Museum-quality poster made on long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Paper-weight: 250 gsm / 110 lb.
- Wall decoration for indoor use, e.g. living room, bedroom, office, hallway, hangar, hotel room or bed & breakfast.
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster.