Do you want to keep the memories alive when so many had to be grateful for so much to so few? Check out this gouache of a historical scene of Spitfires battling the Germans in August 1940 over the Cliffs of Dover. A Spitfire of No.610 Squadron downs a Junker Ju 88 and another Spitfire goes after a Messerschmitt Bf 109. The Spitfire was the best fighter aircraft of the Royal Air Force. However the Hurricane was available in bigger numbers and had the biggest part in saving the United Kingdom.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.