Do you want to get some history in house? An American Lockheed P-80 is shooting down a Korean Lavochkin La-9 during the Korean War. The P-80 was the first American operational jet fighter. This gouache symbolizes the end of the propeller fighter and the beginning of the jet era.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.