Anyone's dream comes true when you can fly in an airplane like this one. The Koolhoven FK.58 was developed at the end of the 1930s by request of the French government. The FK.58 was designed in barely three months under the supervision of Erich Schatzki, who was also responsible for the design of the Fokker D.XXI. The first prototype flew on July 17th, 1938. Only 13 were delivered to the French before the outbreak of the war.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.