Not many people have this gouache of a Curtiss P-36 Hawk, also known as the Curtiss Hawk Model 75, flying near Dakar, Senegal on their wall. You can be one of them. This aircraft is the predecessor to the famous Curtiss P-40 Warhawk. The Curtiss P-36 Hawk had very good flying qualities and French pilots booked several victories over German aircraft. However it was no match for the Messerschmitt Bf 109. The Hawk 75A-3 shown here belonged to the Vichy forces and flies over Dakar, Senegal in August 1942.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.