Have memories of your visit to Toronto on your wall with this lovely sunset flight.
The Douglas DC-10 is a three-engined wide-body airliner. The prototype of the DC-10 made its first flight on August 29th, 1970.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.