See how the Curtiss P-40B over Guilin base shoots down a Japanese Nakajima Ki-27 Otsu fighter of the 1st Chutai, 50th Sentai in early 1942. The Curtiss P-40B was operated by an American group of volunteers (AVG) in China known as the ‘Flying Tigers’. They were fighting against the Japanese before the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.