Be amazed by looking at this detailed gouache of a Vought A-7 Corsair taking off from the USS Ranger in 1968.
The LTV(Vought) A-7A Corsair II of VA-147 shown here on the USS Ranger (CVA-61) aircraft carrier was the first A-7 that was lost during the Vietnam War. This attack aircraft was developed for the US Navy. The A-7D version of the US Air Force also served in South East Asia.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting by Thijs Postma.
- Museum-quality poster made on long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Paper-weight: 250 gsm / 110 lb.
- Wall decoration for indoor use, e.g. living room, bedroom, office, hallway, hangar, hotel room or bed & breakfast.
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster.