Beautiful gouache of a Spanish Heinkel He 112 flying over Spain intercepting a Lockheed P-38 Lightning. See the details of the wear and tear on the Heinkel He 112 and the amazing perspective of the landscape and planes on this painting. The scene is from March 3rd, 1943 when Spanish pilot Miguel Klett forced the American P-38 to land.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.