Get a Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden ‘Jack' of Lt. Yoshihiro at home with this gouache!
This painting shows a scene from March 1945 where Lt Yoshihiro of No. 352 Flying Group of the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service is attacking a Boeing B-29 of the 875 Bomber Squadron of the 498 Bomber Group.
In 1945 the Mitsubishi J2M3 was one of the few Japanese fighters that was able to fight the Boeing B-29 Superfortress. The Raidens were delivered in 1942 but due to engine cooling issues its debut appearance was in June 1944.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting.
- It was originally painted as a smaller size than the other paintings, so only a few small formats are possible for reproduction.
- Museum-quality poster made on long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Paper-weight: 250 gsm / 110 lb.
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster.