A beautiful gouache of the PH-AIE, a Fokker F.XII standing in the snow.
In 1930 KLM ordered eight Fokker F.XII aircrafts for their air route Amsterdam-Batavia in the Dutch East Indies. Fokker still used his traditional construction method: wooden wing and the remainder made of welded steel pipe, covered with fabric.
- This gouache printed on brushed aluminum looks amazing and lasts a lifetime.
- Colors are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas.
- The print is matte and glare-free.
- White is not printed onto brushed aluminum prints. Any white shines through as a unique metallic silver.
- Direct printing - Image is printed straight onto the surface of the aluminum Dibond panel.
- The brushed aluminum adds texture and depth to your photo.
- The grain direction is horizontal.
- Includes a hanging kit- style depends on country of fulfillment.