See these CA-13 Boomerangs of the Royal Australian Air Force on a mission in July 1944. The no. 5 squadron is attacking a Japanese stand. A Wirraway reconnaissance aircraft teased the Japanese to open fire to disclose their positions.
The Boomerang was a mix of parts of a Harvard trainer and the engine of the Beaufort bomber.
- Reproduction of original gouache painting
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful aluminum frame.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster is not mounted in the frame.