Do you want to get some history in house? An American Lockheed P-80 shooting down a Lavochkin La-9 over Korea.
This gouache printed on brushed aluminum looks amazing and lasts a lifetime. Colors are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas. The print is matte and glare-free.
- White is not printed onto brushed aluminum prints. Any white shines through as a unique metallic silver
- Direct printing - Image is printed straight onto the surface of the aluminum Dibond panel
- The brushed aluminum adds texture and depth to your photo
- Matte and glare-free
- The grain direction is horizontal
- Includes a hanging kit- style depends on country of fulfillment